Finnish Lessons by Pasi Sahlberg documents how Finland achieved educational success without going through the arduous and controversial process of implementing competition, school choice, and test-based accountability.
Have you read it? Has you local member of parliament?
- Darcy Moore: Try: http://cel.ly/education or http://www.polleverywhere.co… on About
- Louise Morgan: Hi Darcy, Is there a free platform to use to display student… on About
- Dennis: I think that tax payers pay so much that at least the state … on The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’?
- Viviana: It would be interesting to see if the end of Google Reader w… on A Post-Google Reader World
- Darcy Moore: Thanks for your comment, Jamie. As I said, the Reeder apps a… on A Post-Google Reader World