This PBS FRONTLINE documentary screened earlier in the year may be of interest. I found it pretty sensational but the chapter on high schools coping with the ‘revolution in classrooms’ and how many teachers were struggling to cater to this generation is worth watching. The anti-plagiarism site Turnitin must be doing a raging business in the USA. I loved it where the students commented about the ‘fakes’ who have 2000 Facebook friends as noone really has that many friends, 200 is max. This made me feel better about my ‘mere’ 26 Facebook friends and acquaintances.
- Dennis: I think that tax payers pay so much that at least the state … on The end of the ‘Digital Education Revolution’?
- Viviana: It would be interesting to see if the end of Google Reader w… on A Post-Google Reader World
- Darcy Moore: Thanks for your comment, Jamie. As I said, the Reeder apps a… on A Post-Google Reader World
- Jamie Bishop: There cannot be much value in those 694 feeds if you cannot … on A Post-Google Reader World
- Promotemeproreview: This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I … on Learning in Mudgee